BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A quick update


So, just to keep everyone updated... Here are some more pictures from David's deplpoyment. They had a "swim call" a while back. David was one of the very first to jump off the ship. He loved it!!! He got to jump off with the captain and admiral and a few other people. Also, I put a picture up of me at 26 weeks. The baby is growing very fast. I went to the doctor on Thursday, they did an ultrasound, with a portable machine so it wasn't 100% accurate, but we are having a baby girl!!! We are so excited!! Of course David wanted a boy. I thought it was going to be but I was wrong. We have an official gender ultrasound Monday so after that I will put up pictures of what she looks like.













1 comments:

Williams bunch said...

I was right about her being a girl. Yeah. At least i have been right once in my life :)