BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Crazy Monday




Funny story... I went to the doctor last Thursday. My doctor did an ultrasound, with a portable machine, she told me I was having a girl and it was an 80% chance. So I put on here and told everyone I knew that I was having a girl. Well, I go to the doctor yesterday for an actual ultrasound and she asks if I knew what I was having I said "yes, a girl". Oh boy was I wrong!! I It's a boy and he made it very obvious too!!! I was in shock all day. Of course David is ecstatic!!! So here are some pictures of our son, no name yet, and one of his boy parts.

1 comments:

Melina Ficek said...

Hi Jana, we are so excited for you. We hope we will be able to see your baby before he is five or something. Love you - try to be nice to your dad, I know it is hard.